Collection 8 comes complete with 28 versatile, exciting synths and keyboards to enrich your experience. The latest additions to the ever-growing library include;
- Jun-6 V - Easy to use. Iconic sound. The Jun-6 V provides you with those instantly recognisable, dreamy tones. Thanks to the inclusion of on-board chorus and modulation they'll be nothing stopping you from producing the richest arps and chords possible.
- Emulator II V - Big on sampling? The Emulator II V will be a welcomed addition to your soft synth collection. This is the perfect choice when it comes to lo-fi sampling. If you don't want your sounds pristine then you'll appreciate the grit and drive this tool can add. The addition of the latest and greatest technology provides you with all the tools necessary to make this process feel effortless.
- OB-Xa V - If you want rich, fat, aggressive analog tones then you're in the right place, load up the OB-Xa V. From Van Halen to Vangelis, and Calvin Harris to Prince. This synth has been adopted by many seminal artists and now you too can inject the same vintage mojo into your performances at a price which won't break the bank.
- Vocoder V - Transform the sound of your voice and achieve larger than life results. This 16-band vocoder engine is perfect if you want to push the boundaries of what's humanly possible. Even if you've not used a vocoder, you've certainly heard them on the likes of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" and ELO's "Mr. Blue Sky"
- Jup-8 V4 - This synth has featured in more chart topping hits than you've had hot dinners. The 1975? Check. Michael Jackson? Check. Mac Miller? Check. The list goes on. Revitalised with an all-new sound engine, this is the ultimate choice to use on any production.
- Stage-73 V2: - Excellent for Soul and Funk. This electric piano will take you straight back to the '70s. The inclusion of an authentic pedal and amplifier modelling rig provides a wide range of tonal variety to suit each and every task.
Analog Lab's preset powers
Simply exploring the capabilities of a synth is all part of the experience. However, If you're in the nitty-gritty of production and need to find the ideal sound then fear not. Analog Lab is an excellent tool that allows you to search through and find the perfect sound for your mix.
It features streamlined controls for each instrument that allows you to play with parameters in real time. It's perfect for finding the exact sound you need.
Get clued up
Arturia want you to make the most of each instrument. That's why each comes complete with easy-to-follow tutorials which can be accessed within the application. The perfect blend of depth and accessibility, absolutely anyone will be able to follow these tutorials and learn how to make the most of their tools.
When you're in the moment it's not practical to get bogged down scrolling through menus trying to find the right preset. By the time you have, the creative spark is lost. The all new browsing interface makes sourcing perfect sounds instantaneous. You can search by name, style or scroll through categories, you can even set-up a system that works best for you!
Inspiration on tap
To ensure you're constantly inspired, Arturia provide an extensive collection of free and premium sound packs that are updated monthly. Whether you're looking for generic genre sounds, or desire the exact tones as heard on the record, the Sound Store guarantees inspiration on tap.
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, etc)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and licence manager
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 8 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.