The Row Power 25 is a clean, regulated, and protected power supply module for Eurorack systems.
It requires a barrel-style power brick (15V – 20V DC) and supplies power to modules via flying bus cables, direct connection, and/or bus boards.
The Row Power 25 provides 25W of power for any eurorack modules (typically 4-10 modules*):
- +12V @ 1.4A maximum, 1.0A recommended
- -12V @ 0.8A maximum, 0.5A recommended
- +5V @ 1.0A maximum, 0.8A recommended
*number of modules can vary depending on each module's power consumption.
Multiple Row Power modules can be powered from a single power brick by daisy-chaining with an inexpensive barrel cable. The Row Power 25 can also be daisy-chained to Pods. Each Row Power and Pod will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows.
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple Row Powers and Pods: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- LED light indicates the module is on
- Row Power 25 typically will provide enough power for 4-10 modules (this can vary, based on each module's power consumption)
- Runs cool: Row Power 25 is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 25.6mm (1.01") with power connector installed.
- Includes set of easily soldered holes for custom distribution systems (by soldering wires or MTA156 connectors)