The ALM powered Eurorack case was originally designed for the System Coupe. Wider interest has seen it evolve into a range of different sized cases being made available by themselves.
A fixed solid bus board provides quality ample power and plentiful keyed power connectors. The shielded DC/DC power converter is low noise and includes overload and short circuit protection. Fixed, quality mounting rails are used over sometimes frustrating sliding nuts. The case has a great looking all anodised aluminium construction that is both strong and light.
The case proportions are designed to look great on a table or desk (not too deep, just enough) and also be easy to fit in a bag and transport.
- assembled aluminium lightweight cases with integrated switched power busses.
- Up to 1Amp per -/+ 12V rail per row with quoted 100mV ripple noise at max load. No 5V rail.
- Overload & Short Circuit protection.
- Support modules up to 42mm depth (approx 2 stacked pcbs). All ALM modules fit.
- M3 threaded fixed mounting strips (no sliding nuts!).
- Module mounting screws and Allen key included.
- Includes 12v external DC/DC power 'brick' with center positive 2.1mm barrel and at least 2 or 4 Amp rating (depending on model).