KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
A world-class hammer action, piano-feel keybed to put your heart and soul into your music.
KeyLab 88 MkII is highly expressive, and will give you that “real” mechanical feeling, just like playing an acoustic piano.
Whether you’re an experienced veteran of the industry, or just starting out as a music producer, you’ll love the awesome instruments that come with KeyLab MkII 88. Get your KeyLab 88 MkII and you’ll also get Analog Lab, Piano V, Wurli V, Vox Continental V – the full versions absolutely free!
Ableton Live Lite is also included so you can get creative right out of the box.
Beautiful, but ergonomic. Stylish, but understandable. Robust, but elegant. KeyLab MkII 88 has been specially designed with touring professionals in mind. Its aluminum and wood chassis don’t bend or flex as you play, its build quality is unmatched.
With smart-mapping controls, clear labels, and even unique magnetic strips for each DAW, KeyLab 88 MkII takes the guesswork out of playing, recording, and mixing. The rotary knobs, faders, and buttons are all automatically assigned to the most appropriate parameters in any Arturia software instrument, but it doesn’t stop there… KeyLab 88 MkII features CV/gate connectivity so you can also control your modular rig and vintage synths. It features MIDI ports, as well as MIDI over USB. It can even draw all its power via the same USB connection! The finest feeling 88-note hammer action controller keyboard, great looks, built for the road, and tons of top-quality virtual instruments. It’s time to feel the music. This isn’t just a MIDI controller. It’s a gateway to a better music-making experience.
Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
Optional DC power
Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
Pitch and Mod Wheels
Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
LCD screen for easy editing
LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
Two banks of 10 encoders
Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
Two banks of 9 faders
Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
Backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
Octave Transpose buttons
Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
Direct controls for Analog Lab
Tight integration with our Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
The transport controls can send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW.
Now bundled with Ableton Live Lite: an introduction to one of the most popular recording and performing platforms in the world. If you'd like to take a closer look at how KeyLab controls the features of Live, check out our handy guide.
- Hammer-action FATAR keybed with 88 notes
- Rugged aluminum chassis construction with wood side panels
- Includes Analog Lab, Piano V, Wurli V, Vox Continental V, and Ableton Live Lite
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable aux-iliary pedal inputs
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- DAW Commands: including magnetic overlays for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, as well as standard Mackie and HUI setups
- Removable iPad/sheet music stand
- Extension shelf for laptop placement
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.