MatrixBrute is arguably the most powerful analog monophonic synthesizer ever, offering three Brute oscillators, a Steiner-Parker filter and a ladder filter, five analog effects, and a seriously deep modulation matrix.
The Arturia MatrixBrute Noir is a hugely versatile analogue synth that features three Brute oscillators, two output filters, five analogue effects, and a vast modulation matrix.
Take the flexibility of an analogue modular system and add the convenience of digital controls for a complete sound design machine.
It is a massive sonic beast. As flexible as a modular system but offering presets, MatrixBrute is a dream machine for everyone interested in creating a sound palette of their own.
The heart of the MatrixBrute is its unique modulation matrix that allows you to create your own routings. You can invent a sound palette of your own that will be sure to be heard in any mix.
The matrix can also be used to recall your presets. So go on stage, and select any of the 256 presets instantly! No menus or awkward selection screens, everything is at your fingertips. As if it was not enough, the matrix is also made to program and play sequences. This is no ordinary step-sequencer. With its ability to also be used as a modulation source, sounds evolve in melody and texture, Just the way you want.
Offering an audio signal path that is is 100% analog, MatrixBrute also features true analog effects. The MatrixBrute gives you the sonic quality and power of a vast modular synthesizer but with the flexibility of presets along with a great arpeggiator and an advanced sequencer.
- Sleek Black Edition of the MatrixBrute
- Pure analogue architecture
- 49 full sized keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Intuitive sound shaping: UltraSaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer & Sub octave VCO
- Noise generator with white, pink, blue, and red noise
- 3 unique envelope generators
- 5 input audio mixer with filter routing
- 12 CV/Gate ins and outs
- Multi-mode Steiner-Parker and Ladder filters
- Brute factor
- Arpeggiator and 64 step-sequencer
- Analog effects section, including delays, flanger, chorus, and reverb
- 2 line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 12 CV inputs
- 12 CV outputs
- Gate input and output
- Sync input and output
- Expression and sustain pedal input
- Audio input
- MIDI in/out/thru