Dynamic percussion made easy
A typical application of Skis is to take two signals (noises, for example) and generate percussive sounds with adjustable DECAY from them with a TRIGGER signal.
Skis II is a complete makeover of the original Skis module. It has a more robust and cleaner VCA architecture, a new dynamic voltage controlled decay envelope, and a few more little tweaks.
- dual voltage controlled decay envelope
- decay times range from 8ms to 3s
- gate/release mode for the envelope (by jumper)
- normalized triggers
- LED indication of the envelopes
- dual linear VCA (ENV OUT is normalized to VCA CV IN)
- tambourine bend jumper
- solder jumpers for further hacking