Hexpander is designed to be placed alongside Hexmix. Expanding Eurorack concept to 6u, allows every channel to be aligned as in traditional tabletop mixers.
- For every channel you have three auxiliar sends. One pot will measure the amount of signal sent to each of them.
- Every auxiliar send has a volume pot, that will measure the level of the signal sent. There are two jacks available so it is possible to send the signal both pre or post fader/EQ at the same time, allowing to patch externally depending if its desired to have the original signal, or the signal after being EQ’ed on the effect.
- Returns are stereo, having a switch to select if the signal is coming from synth or line level. Like this levels can be set, for example, either for a guitar pedal or a FX module at synth level.
- Hexpander features a complete PFL system, to send channels to to the headphones before you add them to main mix.
- Flip PFL switch to send that channel to the headphones out.
- With PFL/Master Pot you can do a crossfade between the master signal and every channel sent to PFL. Headphones out will control headphones volume.
- Level meter will show the level of the sum of all active PFLs. When there is no PFL active, it will show master level.
- Every channel has individual 6,5″ jacks out at line level.Here you have the signal of every channel post EQ.
- As an addition, you have master balanced output.