Two sides play together
One side is the synthesizer. Generate and sculpt gritty, bold or soft sounds. You play with filters and add effects such as a bitcrusher and accent. And add beats!
- 8 step circular sequencer
- 2 octave minor pentatonic keyboard
- adjustable tempo
- pitch up and down in semitone steps
- adjustable note length
- effects: boost and random
Loop eight notes on the sequencer side. Compose a melody using the keyboard — flashy lights indicate which tone is playing. You can randomize the sequence, speed up and pitch up and down.
- 12 bit monophonic synthesizer
- 2 oscillators: saw and pulse
- variable pulse width
- 2-pole low pass filter with resonance
- 2 drum pads: kick and snare
- effects: delay and bitcrusher
The DUO grows along with your skill.
As you expand your studio, you can connect other instruments like Volcas and Pocket Operators or hook it up to your modular synth. The DUO has MIDI in and out, SYNC in and out and a 3.5mm headphone/line out.
The parameters and ranges of the DUO have been carefully chosen — it's hard to do anything wrong. And while the DUO might not have as many features as other instruments, the range of sounds you can create is huge!