Elektron Syntakt is a 12 track drum computer and synthesizer - a sonic metropolis that melts analog and digital synthesis into one instrument of outrageous opportunity.
All your sound crafting, sequencing, and performance needs are fulfilled in an all-round music mega-box that fits in your lap.
Syntakt is a drum specialist, full of percussive possibilities, but its 12 tracks can be used for melody, harmony, and bass sounds too. Experience epic sounds from the past, pulling others into existence from the future, using over 35 analog and digital machines. For the uninitiated, machines in the Elektron universe are special sound generators - synthesizers inside your synthesizer.
Affect the sound of each machine with the intuitive and playful graphics. Select and route your tracks, and external inputs, through the FX track. You've got delay, reverb, analog distortion and filters, and a couple of LFOs to play around with. Run wild and free with the four expressive modifiers, unleashing your sounds with different velocities, retrigs, and varied settings of other parameters. Access a variety of different scales via the keyboard mode - some familiar faces and some maybe a little less familiar - helping you discover new places and enabling you to things to another level. And last, but by no means least, the world class 64-step Elektron sequencer lets you bring dynamic soundscapes into existence.
The streets of Syntakt are never-ending, the neon lights are never-dimming, its underground is fathomless. Discover worlds within worlds. Adore now. Explore forever.
- 8 digital and 4 analog voices providing 12 voices of flexible sound design and percussive possibilities
- 30+ synthesis machines available for creating distinctive audio and patterns
- Dedicated FX channel can track, sequence, and lock parameters for use within a pattern or project
- Each of the 12 tracks can function as an audio or MIDI track, allowing for flexible integration into your performance or production setup. Send your tracks and external inputs through the FX track.
- Bleeding-edge 64-step sequencer - ample opportunities for sonic chains and implementation of digital and analog effects/
- 3 MIDI ports (In/Out/Thru) with DIN sync - robust compatibility with external devices
- Keyboard mode enables 4-note polyphony and pitch bend, velocity, and aftertouch programming directly from Syntakt or to an external device (to control or be controlled)
- 2 x 1/4-inch audio inputs and 2 x 1/4-inch impedance-balanced audio outputs enable diverse integration of external audio through Syntakt’s impressive suite of sound design features
- Overbridge software aids in forming tight relationships between Syntakt and your DAW of choice
- Durable metal enclosure