Designed in collaboration with Ben “DivKid” Wilson, the Instruō øchd packs 8 all analogue LFO’s into a convenient 4HP package. Each independent core is free running with rates configured from fastest to slowest arranged from top to bottom. The frequency range of every LFO was tuned by ear during development to give the optimum spread of control frequencies running in parallel. Being 100% analogue, the LFOs will phase organically with the ability to ebb and flow together with the global frequency control. Modulation breathes life into otherwise static patches but CV sources can often run out quickly even in larger systems. øchd adds a lot of movement without hogging a lot of space. Both small lunch box cases and larger set ups can be made to drift, move and organically change over time with either subtle use of øchd to keep things alive or wider ranging use that drives a whole patch that drifts around itself.
- 8 independent un-synced free running analogue triangle LFO’s
- Wide frequency range across the oscillators (160Hz to 25 minute cycle time capable of being forced lower with CV)
- CV controllable global rate with attenuverter
- Track and Hold capabilities using negative CV to stall oscillator cores
- Bipolar LED display for each LFO
- Self-patchable for complex wave shaping