The Intellijel 4U 104hp Palette case is the ideal solution for your space conscious and/or portable needs.
It fits comfortably on your desktop; at your favourite coffee shop; in your jam space; or pretty much anywhere else you might desire to play. Your imagination is the only limit. With 104hp of rack space, you can piece together powerful but focused mini systems and control surfaces. Intellijel's 1U row and built-in i/o ports add a ton of extra utility to bring the most out of your eurorack modules. Truly a palette for the sonic artist.
Eurorack Palette 104HP Features
- One 104hp row of Eurorack (3U) module space.
- One 104hp row of Intellijel (1U) module space.
- Built in triple buffered multiple with bi-polar led level indicators.
- Built in dual precision summers with bi-polar led level indicators.
- Expansion jacks for MIDI and balanced audio i/o.
- Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
- High spec 60 Watt power supply capable of powering up to 24 modules with +12 V output at 1500 mA, -12 V output at 1500 mA and +5 V output at 500 mA.
Eurorack Palette Case Utilities Row
- Triple 1:4 buffered multiple.
- Dual 2:1 precision summer.
- Four 1/4″ balanced audio jacks that can be connected to the Stereo Line Out 1U, Stereo Line In 1U, Pedal I/O 1U or Mixup.
- ⅛” (3.5mm) MIDI Input that can be connected to MIDI 1U.
- ⅛” (3.5mm) MIDI Output that can be connected to MIDI 1U.
- USB port that connects to the MIDI 1U and other future modules.
- Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.
Eurorack Palette Case Construction
- Anodized aluminum.
- Aluminum extruded rails with steel threaded inserts
- Rubber feet to protect your desktop.
- Rear mounted power supply for maximum module depth
In the Box
- 1 x Meanwell AC/DC adapter with right angled connector (40W for 62HP, 60W for 104HP)
- 1 x ⅛” (6.35mm) TRS to 5-Pin DIN MIDI Adaptor