Essentially the opposite to our Pro Solo, the Pro CV to MIDI goes the other way and generates monophonic MIDI from analogue CV / Gate signals. With very accurate CV tracking, the Pro CV to MIDI can send notes with accompanying MIDI pitch bend, to reproduce the full range of the analogue signal, not restricted to just semitone steps. There are also two assignable auxiliary inputs, which can be used to produce MIDI CCs, aftertouch, note velocity and more; as well as generating MIDI clock from incoming clock signals.
The Pro CV to MIDI can work with 1V/Oct, Hz/Volt or 1.2V/Oct pitch CV; and with gate or s-trig signalling. It even features an intelligent learn mode, so all you have to do is play a series of notes in as directed, and the Pro CV to MIDI will work out the CV scaling and gate settings for you!
All leads are sold separately as we do not know what you want to connect to.
- Designed to work with all types of CV input
- Super-fast response time
- Famous Kenton build quality
- High specification 16 bit A to D converter and reference for main CV input for rock-steady pitches
- One CV and one Gate input
- CV/Gate/Aux inputs on 3.5mm mono jack sockets (3.5mm to 1/4″ cables are available in our cables section)
- MIDI OUT socket (5 pin DIN)
- Any MIDI channel can be selected for output
- Switchable for V/oct & Hz/V & 1.2V/oct scaling systems
- Gate mode selectable V-trig or S-trig
- Auto tune feature makes tuning really easy
- Fine tune & scale are adjustable using front panel buttons
- Transpose (coarse tune) – up & down 12 semitones
- Adjustable pitchbend range – maximum 48 semitones up and down
- Two aux inputs can convert other voltages to many other MIDI messages
- Can convert clock to MIDI