The palm-sized synthesizer, kaossilator 2, has now been intensified. Announcing the newly evolved kaossilator 2S ("S" stands for Sound on Sound), a great tool for serious music production.
Use the touchpad to perform intuitively, the loop recorder to keep overdubbing, then export your recorded phrases to Ableton Live and polish them into a song! With undo/redo functions and support for exporting as multi-track data or in Ableton Live format, the kaossilator 2S means that serendipitous phrases and sudden ideas can be seamlessly used in song production.
The sound engine provides 150 different sounds, including standard synth leads and synth bass, acoustic sounds such as piano and guitar, rhythm loops, and single-note drum kits, meeting the needs for any style of dance music.
Numerous useful functions for touchpad performance are also provided.
- Scale/Key setting function lets you perform in a specified key without producing any wrong notes
- Note Range function lets you change the performing range in units of an octave
- Gate Arpeggiator function automatically generates precise phrases and beats
- There's a built-in loop recorder function that lets you layer your touchpad performances as many times as you like. By multi-track recording (overdubbing) the phrases you come up with, it's easy for anyone to create amazing tracks.
- Multi-track format, in which each overdubbed track is exported separately
- Two-channel mix format, in which the overdubbed tracks are mixed
- Ableton Live set format