Your mic for punchy, lively instrument recordings.
MTP 440 DM
- Lively and punchy sound
- Works great for snare and amps
- Durable materials for longevity
- Cardioid polar pattern
Included: Microphone clip, Transport bag
Lewitt's MTP 440 DM is tailored for your snare drum, wind instrument, or amp. It features a high-performance capsule that delivers remarkable sound, live and in the studio. Hit it!
Fantastic sound on snare
Give your snare what it deserves.
Our MTP 440 DM features a high-performance capsule that delivers remarkably lively sound. Perfect for miking your snare drum.
The consistent cardioid pattern focuses the sound of your snare, live and in the studio.
Fantastic sound on amps
Your amp goes to eleven? So does the MTP 440 DM!
High-SPL sources like amplifiers are reproduced with high clarity and full details.
The slight bass roll-off and defined midrange provide a punchy and unique sound that works like a charm with cabs of any size.
Fantastic sound on wind instruments
Clear sounding wind instruments? Here's how.
Wind instruments produce high sound pressure levels, not every microphone is capable of handling. Our MTP 440 DM has proven itself on countless stages.
Let your instrument have the clear sound quality it needs to stand out in the mix.
Durable materials for longevity
This mic can take quite a beating. To assure your beloved microphone survives drops and unintended hits, we made the enclosure out of durable zinc die-cast parts. A rubber-suspension protects the capsule while minimizing structure-borne noise.
Cardioid polar pattern
Focus on your instrument. A cardioid polar pattern picks up sound coming mainly from the front of the microphone, sound from directly behind the MTP 440 DM is dampened. Unwanted reflections or background noise are effectively suppressed.
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Tailored frequency response for instrument applications
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body
- Hardened steel mesh grille
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connector Top applications
- Snare, guitar amps, brass and wind instruments