Take total control. Featuring a responsive touchscreen and a very intuitive interface, the Hilo is one of the most powerful and user-friendly two-channel converters on the market. Route and mix signals using the in-depth but easy-to-use front panel controls. Select through a range of sample rate selection, clock source options, levels, metering and diagnostic features.
Hilo features incredibly low distortion and noise but still provides clear and defined audio signals. The digital or analog inputs can be routed to three separate outputs: Line output, Monitor output and Headphone output, each with their own dedicated DACs allowing each to offer a unique mix. There are separate volume controls for monitor and headphone outputs which are accessible via faders on the touchscreen or the responsive dial on the front of the unit.
All the tools you need
The consummate toolbox for your studio. Create up to 32 channel headphone mixes which are independent of the main outputs without losing any of the clarity you might get with dedicated headphone amps. Use the LSlot accessory to computer connectivity that adapts to your system. The Syncholock word clock is included and features in and out connections.
The Hilo has a lot of inputs and outputs - 12 inputs and 16 outputs, plus 32 channels possible via the LSlot port - allowing you to use Hilo no matter what the situation.
Designed to be simple, built to last
The Hilo is built to be simple. All of the ins and outs are featured on the back panel allowing for mounting onto a rack to be a permanent part of your studio. This is contrasted by the incredibly elegant front panel. The front features the excellent touch screen as well as a simple but responsive knob for tangible control over your settings.
Housed in a tough brushed metal body, no matter where you use the Lynx Hilo, you can be assured it can weather whatever.
- Ultra-low noise and distortion specifications
- Flexible digital I/O section with choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF by coax or TOSLINK optical or ADAT formats
- 32 channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- Open-ended software for future measurement, metering, diagnostic and personalization features.
- Pristine, independently coupled 2in, 6out, AD/DA conversion with digital expansion up to 32x32.
- Unique touchscreen interface. Forever upgradable through our free firmware updates.
- Future-proof LSlot design with swappable USB, Thunderbolt and DANTE cards.
- Real-time meters and analysis tools, hyper-flexible routing and monitor control.
- Powered by mains or 9-18v DC battery packs for location recording.
- Lynx’s class-leading transparent audio quality.
Hilo displays real-time, accurate metering and analysis. Dual horizontal, VU analog, all I/O and spectrum analysis cover all tasks.
Route anything, anywhere. Set independent input levels, channel modes and mute states for each output. Then set unique level offsets for each output. Truly flexible.
One-to-one monitoring. Independently level-match your 4x4 selected sources, then globally control with the master-volume.
No need for extra computer software, change any setting directly on Hilo, such as sample rate, clock source or trims.
Device-wide settings recall. Save custom scenes for different tasks and switch through them in a click.