The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage-controlled synthesizer systems.
Although designed to be an inspiring companion of the Make Noise 0-Coast, the tabletop device's inputs & outputs follow Eurorack standards, therefore making it a great partner for a modular system or other patchable tabletop synths.
The 0-CTRL can store 8 sets of 3 different values per step: Pitch, Strength & Time. These values can be sent through the dynamic outputs using the pressure-sensitive surface or driven solely through the sequencer ( although labelled, the three values can be used to control anything that can be voltage controlled) There are 11 touch points available, eight for the steps and three allowing you to; start/stop the sequencer, change it's running direction and toggle the sequence interrupt feature. Sync easily with other hardware via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/or Gate Outs.
- Fully analogue and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
- Voltage control over Stop and Direction
- Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
- Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human-generated events and expression
- Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/ strength per note
- Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behaviour and triggering unique events per step
- Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/ or Gate Outs
- Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
- Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
Capture human expression
Capture human expression with the pressure and touch gate outputs, similar to that of the Réne and Pressure Points modules. The dynamic gate and envelope outputs add character on a step-by-step basis. Running sequences can be easily interrupted with a simple touch.