Adding new angles to your music should be easy. Allowing you to explore different aspects and qualities of the sound in order to add unique elements to your music. Thankfully, the BAM is such a tool - allowing total exploration of how expansive and large you can make a sound.
Inspired by the late 70s and early 80s digital signal processors, the BAM offers vintage flavour with a modern twist. Once sort after by producers the world over, the classic sound has been distilled into a minimal box - featuring everything you need to take control over you sound.
In order to create that classic sound - the legendary reverberators have been studied and their features placed with BAM's body. This academic approach means that the BAM is more than well equipped to handle even the most demanding task. Whether you want to add long tails to the end of chords and guitar licks, or just want to totally crush a drum sound. Then the BAM delivers. With 16 bit converters, 20 bit fixed-point processing, analog filtering, and even an input transformer. It's got everything you need to create beautiful sounding reverbs. Including seven different algorithms. Including - Room, Hall, Plate, Ambient, Chorus, Non-Linear and Primitive which give you a range of reverb toys to play with and eke the most out of your music.
- Room, Hall, Plate, Ambient, Chorus, Non-Linear and Primitive algorithms
- Input gain up to +15 dB with analog clipping
- Pre Delay up to 500 ms (with the PRE DELAY pot) or 1500 ms (with the TAP switch)
- Continuous control of the reverb Size parameter for fine-tuning
- Chorus parameter can add modulation to the reverberator signal
- Tap Tempo assignable to Pre Delay or Reverb Time
- Freeze switch
- 36 user presets
- Nice and simple user interface via 16 white LEDs
- Rugged steel enclosure
- Neutrik® jack connectors
- MIDI input: BAM responds to CCs and Pgm Change
- 3 bypass modes: Relay, Spillover and Aux
- Low-Cut Filter: 20 Hz, 80 Hz, 150 Hz, 250 Hz, 450 Hz
- Hi-Cut Filter: 1,8 kHz, 4,5 kHz, 7 kHz, 9 kHz, 15 kHz