Malevolent is a semi-modular analogue synthesizer, that boasts 19 x 3.5mm inputs and outputs for deep sound exploration and integration capabilities with other modular systems.
Analogue design courtesy of Bristol-based Future Sound Systems with exhaustive control development by former Roli / Focusrite genius Ben Supper.
A fully featured Arpeggiator with independent control and signal capabilities allowing Arp MIDI control alongside patchable signal manipulation.
Second-to-none USB Midi Control: Completely separate to the analogue signal path. Working as a totally independent USB to 1 Volt per octave USB Midi interface.
- Wave-shaping VCO’s, with three switchable / mixable waveforms
- Multi-mode 2-pole Sallen-Key topology filter with resonance
- High quality VCA circuit with a superb overdrive
- Monophonic USB / MIDI to CV Converter
- 6 mode arpeggiator with hold
- Magnetically attached + removeable end cheeks
- Can be powered by USB BUS power
- Vast expansion possibilities with Eurorack standard 1V/Oct gear
- Plus much more…!