The RANE FOUR is a 4 channel DJ controller with pad modes designed for Stems functionality to create unique and creative mixes.
The Serato Stems function allows the DJ to separate vocals, beats, melodies and rythyms to create remixes. The RANE FOUR has high resolution OLED display over each bank of performance pads to show the selected and secondary functions.
The RANE FOUR is the first controller for Serato DJ Stems and features a great new feature called Stem Split which will take the track from that deck and split the vocal and instrumental on to the layered deck. For example, playing on deck one and then at the press of a button splitting the vocal to deck 1 and instrumental to deck 3. This not only allows you to mix the levels of the stems independently to fade in or out the vocals or instrumental but to control them separately too. Allowing you to easily scratch or slice vocals over the instrumental or any unique tricks you can think of.
Each decks has an 8.5 inch touch capacitive jog dial with in built high resolution display showing essential information like BPM, mini waveform, deck number and track markers.
The mixer section has 4 channels each with 3 band EQ, individual LED indicators and it's own built in FX engine with 22 main effects. This contains classic effects as well as new ones such as Riser, Scale Down and Recycler and easy switiching between the RANE FOUR built in FX and Serato's own effects.
HARNESS THE POWER OF STEMS:
Dedicated Instrumental and Acapella instant-access buttons, STEMS pad mode, and exclusive STEM-SPLIT feature lets you unleash the full creative power of Serato Stems.
NEW LEVELS OF CREATIVE FX:
The newly designed internal FX suite with 22 paddle-triggered Main FX and 4 knob-controlled Channel FX adds additional flavor to individual Stem elements and tracks.
FOUR CHANNELS OF PERFORMANCE POSSIBILITY:
The 4-channel mixer section features full EQ control and intuitive FX assignment options, plus 2 external Line/Phono inputs for external turntables or decks. The FOUR is DVS-enabled and unlocks both Serato DJ Pro and Serato Pitch ‘n Time when connected to laptop running the latest version of Serato. Enhanced Sampler routing options allow you to control the Sampler volume via a dedicated knob, or assign the audio to Channel 4 so that you can layer FX on top of your DJ drops, instruments, and other samples. The quick-access deck selection buttons allow for swiftly switching platter control between software decks, and the FOUR also supports external modular decks like the RANE TWELVE MKII and the Denon DJ LC6000 for a full physical 4-deck mixing experience.
DISPLAYS FOR DAYS
See vital information at a glance with the Performance Pad OLED screens, an industry first. The screens brightly display Cue, Loop, and Sample names, beat divisions, Scratch Bank slots, and Stems elements + FX.
RANE FOUR Key Features:
- The world’s most advanced Serato Stems DJ controller with dedicated Stems pad mode, independent Acapella/Instrumental buttons, and exclusive STEM-SPLIT feature
- Dynamic internal FX engine with 22 MAIN FX, 4 knob-controlled CHANNEL FX, and access to Serato DJ software FX
- 16 Performance Pads with dedicated OLED Pad Mode displays for visual feedback
- Full size, 8.5” high-resolution capacitive static platters with full-color center display
- 4-channel mixer section and deck selection buttons for mixing with up to 4 software decks
- Separate smpler level with the option to send smpler to Ch.4
- DVS Enabled for Serato DJ Pro
- 2 Line/Phono inputs for turntables or external decks
- Tension-adjustable MAG FOUR crossfader
- Dual-USB for seamless DJ transitions
- XLR & RCA Main out, 1/4” Booth/Zone out, (2) stereo RCA line/phono inputs, and (2) XLR 1/4” combo jack microphone inputs
- Trusted RANE build and no-compromise sound quality