The NT1 & NT1A have been the go-to studio condenser mics for generations of creators, from professional vocalists, bedroom musicians and studio professionals, to voice over artists and more.
NT1 Signature series builds on all of the design and development work of its predecessors to deliver the very best analogue NT1 to date.
It features RØDE’s HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, which delivers rich bass, detailed midrange and sparkling top end, with a smooth frequency response and tight cardioid polar pattern. Extremely low noise of just 4dB ensures every recording is incredibly clean and high SPL handling capabilities mean the NT1 Signature Series excels at recording even the loudest sounds, making it a true studio workhorse. The NT1 Signature Series comes witha studio-grade shock mount, pop filter and XLR cable, and is made from premium components in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule
- Smooth frequency response, high sensitivity and high SPL handling
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- Highly durable finish – extremely resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00”
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise (A-Weighted): 4dBA
- Sensitivity: -32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Analogue Power Requirements: P48
- Analogue Output Connection: 3-pin XLR