The NTG-2 It has been optimised for recording high-quality audio for film, television, sports and outdoor broadcasting or any professional application where distance mic'ing is required.
The RØDE NTG-8 embodies many of the features of the NTG-3, including low self-noise, natural sound without colouration both on and off axis, and RF bias technology to ensure that it is almost completely water resistant and suitable for outdoor environments.
Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia, the NTG-8 provides a super-cardioid polar pattern and a 40Hz-20kHz frequency response in a 559mm x 19mm body that weighs 345g. It requires 48V Phantom Power and features a 3 pin XLR balanced output, an improved dynamic range and a Max SPL of 127dB (A-weighted).
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Highly directional polar response
- Natural sounding audio both on and off-axis
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes weatherproof aluminium cylinder for transport, SM8 shock mount and wind shield
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone