With the Roland Aira Compact T-8 you get a pock-sized rhythm powerhouse, which combines Roland's iconic TR Drum and TB Bass sounds into a single unit.
This miniature rhythm factor comes fully loaded with some truly iconic sounds built in, allowing you to craft your own jams whilst on the move, and put the fun back into your compositions.
Featuring an intuitive 16-Step sequencer, on-board sound-shaping controls, and a selection of sounds from the TR-808, 909, and 606 drum machines alongside the TB-303 bass, the Aira Compact T-8 will allow you to create infectious rhythms in no time at all, no matter where you are!
Roland Aira Compact T-8 Beat Machine Key Features
- Ultra-portable rhythm and bass machine with genuine Roland sounds
- Six rhythm tracks with sounds from the influential TR-808, TR-909, and TR-606 drum machines
- Bass track with sawtooth/square waveforms and hands-on controls derived from the TB-303 Bass Line
- Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology faithfully recreates the tonality and behavior of vintage Roland instruments
- Classic TR-REC drum sequencer with 64 user patterns and up to 32 steps each
- Advanced rhythm programming with probability, sub step, last step, and velocity
- Real-time recording and powerful performance features like step loop, mute, fill, reload, and pattern shift
- Color and process sounds with delay, reverb, overdrive, and sidechain compression
- Comprehensive connectivity with audio, MIDI, and sync I/O plus AIRA Link
- Class-compliant USB-C audio/MIDI interface—no drivers needed
- Lithium-ion battery with up to 4.5 hours of operation per charge
- Sturdy construction and high-quality rubber pads
- Connect to other AIRA Compacts and standard MIDI devices with optional BOSS TRS MIDI cables