The Harlequin's Context is a theatre piece in 16 scenes and 4 acts. In those scenes, four channels can shapeshift into different roles such as: offset, random, LFO or envelope. Scene selection can be done manually or can be addressed / sequenced with the CV and gate inputs depending on the set configuration.
Packed in 12hp with a ton of features, the Harlequin's Context is a powerful tool to prepare a live set with, and to create very peculiar modulation signals in the studio.
- Quad channel modulation presetter
- 16 scenes manually selectable, CV addressable or sequenceable with a clock signal
- 15 different modulation algorithms : Offsets, LFOs, Randoms, Envelops or Serial
- 14 different sets, defining the way the module reacts to the CV and Gate inputs
- Morphing mode allowing to morph different modulation types
- Non-volatile memory of 16 slots of 16 scenes
- Select bus compatible as transmitter or receiver
- Skiff Friendly
- Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
- 12 hp wide