Three + Four = Heaven. The SE-3X: a three-voice Paraphonic synth with four discrete, classic hardware filters.
Seen where the sound of success was heard, the SE-1(X)’s popularity with hit-makers, film composers and sound designers has spanned decades, and the 'X never quite rode off into the sunset. Now, it's blazing back with software sweetening and sweeping hardware refinements — innovations worthy of 30 years of rack time… and your time. Built attractively, built solidly, bringing you the bump 'n' thump and higher frequency clarity and warmth that has been the secret weapon of legends. No hardware upgrade path for '1X users (and yes we still love you), but complete and fully compatible ‘3X software for the SE-1X is available as a EPROM chip upgrade.
- Paraphonic Mode for easy and electric '3X chords and colors
- Front Panel Control for Oscillator 2 & 3 Fine Tune
- Front Panel Control for Oscillator Levels
- LFO Gate from our BOOMSTAR / MIDIMINI V30
- LFO Gate Tempo Hold: rate stays steady during program change
- SE-02 Envelope Routines with cleaner Attack & Decay stages + the Original Linear & Magical Quasi-Exponential ENVs
- Exponential Glide Routine from the OMEGA and '1X Linear Glide
- New Front Panel Screen Jumps & Shortcuts
- Last Patch Used Recall on Power Recycle
- Two fuzz modes: 70s & 90s. Front panel switchable.
- RESONANT FILTER COLLECTION: 24 dB MINI; 24 dB ARP; JUNO/JUPITER with 24dB, 6dB, and “Mix Mode”; built-in SEM filter. Front panel switchable.