Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Lead Synthesiser is a Melody synthesizer and sequencer with parameter locks, punch-in effects, arpeggio and chord play styles.
Pocket operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive components under the LCD display there's no need for an outer case. By saving this cost, high quality components could be used to guarantee the best possible sound and very low power consumption. The space under the display also doubles as a speaker box.
Experience a fresh new way to create music using your thumbs. With its pocket size, its animated graphics, real synthesizer engines, sync, punch-in effects, built-in speaker, alarm clock and impossibly low price, making electronic music has never been this much fun!
- multiple real synthesizer engines, including fm, subtractive synthesis, wave table and physical modeled string
- 16 punch-in effects including delay, bit crusher and filters.
- 16 punch-in arpeggio and chord play styles
- parameter locks
- auto compressor
- hardware limiter
- 16-step sequencer
- 16 patterns
- 16 pattern chaining
- alarm clock
- jam sync with audio through
- 3.5 mm audio out / in
- animated unique lcd display
- folding stand
- 2 year standby time