TipTop's Numberz is a USB device that communicates with a software front-end on your PC. It can be used to download Z-DSP programs including the display text to non-volatile blank cards. On the other hand you can plug it in directly into the Z-DSP for realtime programming.
- download free DSP programs from the web and "burn" them into cartridges
- modify existing programs for new and interesting effects
- write and debug Z-DSP programs in a real-time environment
- share your programs online with other Numberz users
- share your programs on Z-DSP cartridges with other users
- create your own text for the Z-DSP display