Finally, a dual slew, with the right interface, at the perfect size. Add some slide and smoothness to your patches on your own accord with Time Warp.
TIME WARP is a dual channel, gated slew module with some extra features that make a powerful and versatile addition to any Eurorack Modular Synthesizer System.
Its unique, Gated Slew function allows users to add slew to any voltage signal at designated times by sending it a gate signal from a sequencer or similar source. Switch it up with Invert Logic on the gate input, or use the switch as a real time performance tool for hands-on control over when the slew will take place.
With two modes of symmetry and a full wave rectifier on the input, Time Warp can function as 2 independent Slews, two A/R Envelopes with tied controls, or even as an envelope follower, taking audio and turning it into a useful envelope signal. CV control over the Rate of slew! Time warp puts all of that in a compact, 4hp package.
- INVERT LOGIC SWITCHES: Inverts the logic of the GATE input. If the switch is in the up position, the slew will be enabled until the gate input is above 3V.
- RATE KNOBS / CV: Rate knobs change function depending on the position of the SYMMETRY switch. In the left position, each slew is linear symmetrical with independent controls. In the right position the slews switch to non-symmetrical with shared controls.
- IN / OUT: Patch the signal you would like to slew to the IN jack. The slewed signal will be present on the OUT jack.
- ENVELOPE FOLLOWER: The GATE jack acts as a switch for a full wave rectifier enabling each slew to act as an ENVELOPE FOLLOWER. This mode is enabled when nothing is plugged into the GATE jack.
- LED: Shows the state of the slew. The LED will be lit if the slew is enabled.
- GATE: Use this input to toggle the state of the slew depending on how the INVERT LOGIC SWITCHES are set. If the corresponding switch is in the up position the slew effect will be enabled until the GATE input goes high. If the switch is in the down position a high signal at the GATE input will enable the slew effect