The NerdSEQ CV16 adds 16 more CV outputs which are totally integrated into the NerdSEQ sequencer. The CV outputs can be either pitch or note scaled (in pairs of 0..10 Volt or -5/+5 Volt). Beside being outputs for notes or pitches with glide settings for each output, it also contains several modulators which can be routed to each output (pure or adding to the current voltage):
8 ASR (Attack Sustain Release) Envelopes with Attack, Release and Sustain settings for each Envelope.
8 LFO with the following waveforms: Sinus, Triangle, Sawtooth, Ramp, Noise and Random (randomly mixing through the waveforms).
The modulators can be manipulated in their stage and attributes from each sequencer step. The CV16 expander enhances the NerdSEQ with Polyphonic sequencing and recording within one or multiple tracks.
NERDSEQ CV16 FEATURES
- Expander for NerdSeq
- Adds 16 additional CV outputs
- Outputs can be LFOs, envelopes, pitches, or notes
- Envelopes can loop
- Envelopes can be ASR, AR, AS, or release only
- LFOs have seven waveforms
- Glide with control over speed and resolution
- Modulators can be mixed with the pitch information
- 0-+10V or -5V-+5V range