3 CHANNEL SWITCH & MIXERSwitchblade is a compact 3 channel switch and mixer. Each channel can be set to switch between or combine two channels of CV or audio with either latching or momentary operation. Each channel can be controlled with a trigger (latching) or gate (momentary) or their respective button during live performance. We designed this module to be a great companion for the trigger, gate, CV and audio sources in your rack.
- Each channel has a button (5) to control which input (3 or 4) is sent to the channel output. A long button press turns the channel into a mixer, combining the signals present at both inputs or muting them entirely.
- The indicator LED (6) shows which input is present at the output (red for input 3 and green for input 4). In mix mode, the LED is orange, or off when the channel is muted.
- Each channel can be controlled by a trigger (2), which has the same effect as a button press (switching between inputs or muting/unmuting the mix of both inputs)
- Momentary mode:
- Press and hold all 3 buttons until all LED’s blink to enter momentary mode. In this mode, pressing and holding a button momentarily switches from input (3) to input (4) (back to input 3 on release) or momentarily unmutes the mix of both inputs (back to mute on release).
- Switch or mix mode must be set for each channel before entering momentary mode (momentary mode applies to all 3 channels). In momentary mode, a gate input performs the same function as a button press, momentarily switching from input 3 to input 4 on gate high (back to 3 on gate low) and momentarily unmuting the mix on gate high (back to mute on gate low).