H90 Harmonizer - Eventide's Premier Multi-FX pedal with 62 studio-quality effects and flexible I/O
Beyond the Effect Horizon
The H90 Harmonizer® is Eventide's next-generation multi-effects pedal. Whether you want high-quality bread and butter effects or experimental sounds unheard, the H90 has everything you need to inspire your creativity with an intuitive UI designed with players in mind. Discover why top artists and producers have chosen Eventide through the years with 62 effect algorithms and hundreds of Program combinations curated for a variety of instruments and genres. With its comprehensive I/O and flexible routing options, the H90 is designed to be the heart of your rig.
New Technology, New Effects
H90 Harmonizer features modern ARM-based architecture derived from the world's most powerful effects processor, Eventide's flagship H9000 Harmonizer. This paves the way for the ongoing creation of more advanced effects processing techniques. As a result, the pedal not only offers the iconic reverbs, delays, modulation, and pitch shifting effects of the H9 Max but goes far beyond with 10 new powerful algorithms including state-of-the-art, fast-tracking, and warble-free Polyphonic Pitch Shifting. Eventide's proprietary SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology clears the road ahead for next-gen effects both long imagined and unimaginable.
The H90 Harmonizer is a live performance powerhouse!
The front panel has been reimagined with five push knobs, seven LED buttons, and a hi-res OLED display for greater hands-on control and parameter feedback. Two large push knobs allow you to switch between SELECT, BANK, and PERFORM modes with ease. In PERFORM mode, you get six programmable footswitches. Map functions like tap tempo, preset, insert bypass or momentary states; use them to engage options like reverb freeze, pitch flex, or delay repeat; make multiple instantaneousparameter changes with three HotSwitches.The comprehensive UI allows you to control any parameter with ease. Adjust expression mappings by hand with the PERFORM HotKnob and engage up to six individual assignable parameters with the three push-button Quick Knobs. Get even more control with two inputs for expression pedals or auxiliary switches with up to three buttons. If that wasn't enough, take advantage of the pedal's extensive MIDI control. The H90 comes with hundreds of factory Programs which can be loaded using either SELECT or BANK mode. In SELECT mode, you can navigate your Playlist sequentially without ever missing a detail thanks to the OLED display. In BANK mode, you can quickly load from a bank of 3 Programs, perfect for cueing up a range of sounds for a song. Organizing your favorite sounds has never been easier, simply load a new Playlist and you’re ready for the next gig!Features:
- Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms:
- 10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, HeadSpace, Weedwacker, Even-vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverbo
- Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements
- New low latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
- ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects.
- Use two algorithms at once per Program
- True spillover between Programs
- Route effects in series or parallel
- Instrument or Line level operation
- Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain
- Dual mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once•Five push-turn knobs for more tactile control
- Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals
- Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC
- Built-in tuner